Services and Amenities
update: May 2020
We assure you that health and safety of our employees, guests and of our community remains our top priority.
We kindly require from our guests visiting Evia Island during this unforeseen COVID-19 period, to study the necessary COVID-19 advice for travelers provided by the Hellenic Organization of Public Health.
We always have the security of our guests and recreation as the first priority, in addition to the services you trust, we adopt new services to ensure you carefree and safe holidays.
- All apartments are autonomous. The entrance to them is from outside, our garden, and external shared staircase (for the first floor). There is no elevator.
- Direct access to the apartments, without entering common areas.
- In full operation, with 100% fullness in our space are accommodated a maximum of 30 people.
- Apartments with natural ventilation. The climate of the area and the natural environment helps the use of air conditions, according to statements of our guests to be rare and only for a minimum of time in relation to their time of residence.
- Each apartment has its own air condition for which the filters are cleaned. There is no central air conditioning unit.
- Each apartment will be disinfected with certified disinfectants and adhering to the recommended hygiene rules.
- Our common areas are external.
- Large outdoor common areas, with frequent cleaning and washing, of many squares that contribute to the non-congestion and allow you to spend your time outside the apartment in the natural environment. The natural environment we are in and our daily coexistence with Rich fauna of the area, makes us even more sensitive to its protection.
- Access to the beach on foot, without the need to use the car.
Check in-check out
- Extension of check-out and check-in between stays (check out until 11.00 am and check in from 3.00 pm). This change in the time interval between each check in and check out is mandatory to ensure that between different customers the room is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected, as well as that adequate natural ventilation of the space is followed.
- Each apartment will be disinfected with certified disinfectants and following the instructions for meticulous cleaning – disinfection (eg with a steam cleaner) on the disputed rooms of the room and bathroom.
- Installing a disposable cover on the TV and air conditioner controls.
- Key disinfection.
Our aim is to provide high-quality personalized services. In addition to the basic amenities , we have added personalized amenities for this summer.
With the reservation you choose:
- Ability to use your own linen and towels.
- Possibility of receiving linen and towels in a package upon arrival.
- Choosing how to clean the apartment. There is a choice of cleaner or cleaning supplies to clean the apartment during your stay.
- We suggest arriving later and leaving earlier, in the context of individual and social responsibility, so that there is more time for cleaning, ventilation and disinfection.
Furthermore, we carefully follow cleaning, sanitation, and disinfection protocols that meet or exceed industry guidelines. These protocols, which assist in illness prevention, include:
- Regular sanitation training for our team members.
- Conspicuous placement of hand sanitizers.
- Frequent cleaning and wash down of outdoor facilities including walkways, staircase.
- Fast response to off-cycle cleaning issues.
As the new coronavirus (COVID-19) is having a great global impact, we feel it is important to reach out to you the actions we are taking across our properties to keep our guests, team members, and the local community safe and healthy.
- We advise our guests to keep a distance of two (2) meters.
- We provide a face mask for our guests in case of coughing and/or sneezing .
- Our guests’ are being advised to use the special hand sanitizersplaced for that purpose at our
- We encourage our visitors to get in touch with any member of our team for recommendations and/or remarksthat will improve our operations.
As part of our commitment for the health and well-being of our guests, team members, and community, we are carefully monitoring the new coronavirus (COVID-19) situation through regular updates and guidance from the National Public Health Organization (E.O.D.Y.) and the Hellenic Ministry of Health, as well as additional government agencies and European health care agencies.