Access to Aenaon Studios
Enjoy Evia island,… is so close!
Kanatadika is located in north Evia island in the heart of Greece. You can reach, by 2 airports, Athens and Agchialos
- You can come by car from Athens airport, passing in Halkida city, following the route to North Evia, after a heavenly journey of 130 km, through beautiful forests and rivers you reach Aenaon studios at Kanatadika Istiea.
- From Athens airport, by car, after 150km journey, using the highway Athens -Thesssaloniki, board the ferry Arkitsa-Edipsos for 50 minutes mini cruise. 20 minutes with the car shall be enough to reach the Aenaon studios.
- By local bus, from Avenue Liosion Athens Station, 4 times a day, after riding three and a half hours.
From Agchialos airport, by car, after 80 kms reach the ferry Glyfa – Agiokampos, located at 250th km, of the highway Athens – Thessaloniki, board a ferry with frequent daily routes, after 20 min. mini cruise you are on the island of Evia. Only 15 minutes journey in our green scenery, leads to Aenaonstudios at Kanatadika Istiea.
Usefull phone numbers:
- Loutra Port Authority: +30 22260-22464
- Port Glyfa: +30 22260-22380, +30 22260-61288
- local bus Istiea: +30 22260-52284